- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Isaiah Thomas Sends Message to Eastern Conference After Celtics Acquire Gordon Hayward
- Updated: July 4, 2017
The reigning No. 1 seed Boston Celtics just added a new weapon to their roster as it was announced that free agent Gordon Hayward will be signing a four-year, $128 million deal with the Celtics.
Boston’s lineup now features the likes of Al Horford, Hayward, Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley, and All-Star point guard Isaiah Thomas, who sent a message to the rest of the Eastern Conference after his team’s latest acquisition.
Isaiah Thomas on Gordon Hayward to ESPN: "The type of player we needed to get to the Finals. I'm excited and can't wait to get to work."
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 5, 2017
In addition, James has been the king of the East for quite some time now, and he will be looking to make his eight straight NBA Finals appearance in 2018.