- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Sends Warning to Haters on Instagram After His Son Creates Account
- Updated: May 28, 2019
LeBron James shortly after showed his protective side by making sure that his son is spared from the venom being spewed out by the haters and trolls on social media.
The former Cleveland Cavaliers player dedicated an Instagram post of his own to encourage his followers to also follow Bronny.
He also made sure to warn those who would dare to hate on his kid.
The 14-year-old LeBron James Jr. is showing signs of becoming a future NBA star and the media hype around him is already growing by leaps and bounds.
His Instagram fame will likely grow at a similar pace. Less than 24 hours after he created his profile, he had already compiled nearly 1 million followers.
Hopefully for their sake, none of those new followers plan on hating on the talented youngster.