- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
- Coach Says Darius Garland Among Best Passers Next to Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and John Stockton
LeBron James Sends Warning to Haters on Instagram After His Son Creates Account
- Updated: May 28, 2019
LeBron James shortly after showed his protective side by making sure that his son is spared from the venom being spewed out by the haters and trolls on social media.
The former Cleveland Cavaliers player dedicated an Instagram post of his own to encourage his followers to also follow Bronny.
He also made sure to warn those who would dare to hate on his kid.
The 14-year-old LeBron James Jr. is showing signs of becoming a future NBA star and the media hype around him is already growing by leaps and bounds.
His Instagram fame will likely grow at a similar pace. Less than 24 hours after he created his profile, he had already compiled nearly 1 million followers.
Hopefully for their sake, none of those new followers plan on hating on the talented youngster.