- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
LeBron James Sends Warning to Haters on Instagram After His Son Creates Account
- Updated: May 28, 2019
LeBron James shortly after showed his protective side by making sure that his son is spared from the venom being spewed out by the haters and trolls on social media.
The former Cleveland Cavaliers player dedicated an Instagram post of his own to encourage his followers to also follow Bronny.
He also made sure to warn those who would dare to hate on his kid.
The 14-year-old LeBron James Jr. is showing signs of becoming a future NBA star and the media hype around him is already growing by leaps and bounds.
His Instagram fame will likely grow at a similar pace. Less than 24 hours after he created his profile, he had already compiled nearly 1 million followers.
Hopefully for their sake, none of those new followers plan on hating on the talented youngster.