- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
LeBron James Sends Warning to Haters on Instagram After His Son Creates Account
- Updated: May 28, 2019
LeBron James shortly after showed his protective side by making sure that his son is spared from the venom being spewed out by the haters and trolls on social media.
The former Cleveland Cavaliers player dedicated an Instagram post of his own to encourage his followers to also follow Bronny.
He also made sure to warn those who would dare to hate on his kid.
The 14-year-old LeBron James Jr. is showing signs of becoming a future NBA star and the media hype around him is already growing by leaps and bounds.
His Instagram fame will likely grow at a similar pace. Less than 24 hours after he created his profile, he had already compiled nearly 1 million followers.
Hopefully for their sake, none of those new followers plan on hating on the talented youngster.