- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Re-Sign Kyle Korver to Three-Year, $22 Million Deal
- Updated: July 2, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have retained one of their most coveted acquisitions from last season as it was reported by Shams Charania of The Vertical that sharpshooter Kyle Korver has agreed to a three-year, $22 million deal with the Cavs. The first two years are guaranteed with a partial guarantee in the third year.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 2, 2017
Korver was said to be one of the Cleveland’s biggest targets in free agency and for good reason.
The shooting guard averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the field and 48.5 percent from deep last season in 35 games played.