- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Re-Sign Kyle Korver to Three-Year, $22 Million Deal
- Updated: July 2, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have retained one of their most coveted acquisitions from last season as it was reported by Shams Charania of The Vertical that sharpshooter Kyle Korver has agreed to a three-year, $22 million deal with the Cavs. The first two years are guaranteed with a partial guarantee in the third year.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 2, 2017
Korver was said to be one of the Cleveland’s biggest targets in free agency and for good reason.
The shooting guard averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the field and 48.5 percent from deep last season in 35 games played.