- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Cavaliers Offer Chauncey Billups Five-Year Deal to Lead Front Office
- Updated: June 22, 2017
After spending all day Wednesday at Quicken Loans Arena, ESPN analyst Chauncey Billups has been offered a five-year contract to lead the Cleveland Cavaliers front office, according to Jason Lloyd of The Athletic.
On Wednesday, Billups was introduced to a number of executives that would be working under him and it was the second consecutive day of meetings between Billups and team owner Dan Gilbert.
Although Billups has no prior front office experience, he has played alongside Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul and New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony, two of LeBron James’ closest friends in the league. In addition, Billups is an NBA Finals MVP and is close friends with Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue.
The former NBA champion hasn’t formally accepted the offer yet, but is expected to take the offer. Billups has a tall task ahead of him as he looks to revamp a Cavs roster looking to match the firepower of the Golden State Warriors.