- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
What LeBron James Told Kyrie Irving Immediately After Losing Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 13, 2017
James finished his evening with a game-high 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals, while Irving ended his night with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals.
The Cavs are expected to have a very busy offseason, but it’s clear that these two aren’t going anywhere for the time being.
After the game, with both James and Irving heading to the locker room, James sent his point guard an inspiring message: “We’ll be back. We’ll be back.”