- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
What LeBron James Told Kyrie Irving Immediately After Losing Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 13, 2017
James finished his evening with a game-high 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals, while Irving ended his night with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals.
The Cavs are expected to have a very busy offseason, but it’s clear that these two aren’t going anywhere for the time being.
After the game, with both James and Irving heading to the locker room, James sent his point guard an inspiring message: “We’ll be back. We’ll be back.”