- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
What LeBron James Told Kyrie Irving Immediately After Losing Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 13, 2017
James finished his evening with a game-high 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals, while Irving ended his night with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals.
The Cavs are expected to have a very busy offseason, but it’s clear that these two aren’t going anywhere for the time being.
After the game, with both James and Irving heading to the locker room, James sent his point guard an inspiring message: “We’ll be back. We’ll be back.”