- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
What LeBron James Told Kyrie Irving Immediately After Losing Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 13, 2017
James finished his evening with a game-high 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals, while Irving ended his night with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals.
The Cavs are expected to have a very busy offseason, but it’s clear that these two aren’t going anywhere for the time being.
After the game, with both James and Irving heading to the locker room, James sent his point guard an inspiring message: “We’ll be back. We’ll be back.”