- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Report: LeBron’s Home Vandalized With Racial Slur Prior to Start of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 31, 2017
Attempting to address the ills of society through his charitable foundation is something that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has made an effort to tackle. However, on early Wednesday morning, he himself was forced to deal with the issue of racism when the outer gate of his Los Angeles home was vandalized with a spray-painted racial slur, which has since been covered up.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Los Angeles police responded to a call and are now looking for any security footage that neighbors may have of the alleged criminals. The home, which James purchased two years ago, is where he and his family spend most of the summer as he pursues a variety of media projects during the offseason.
James and the Cavaliers are currently in the Bay Area as they continue to prepare for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which will tip off on Thursday night just after 9 p.m. ET.