- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Report: LeBron’s Home Vandalized With Racial Slur Prior to Start of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 31, 2017
Attempting to address the ills of society through his charitable foundation is something that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has made an effort to tackle. However, on early Wednesday morning, he himself was forced to deal with the issue of racism when the outer gate of his Los Angeles home was vandalized with a spray-painted racial slur, which has since been covered up.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Los Angeles police responded to a call and are now looking for any security footage that neighbors may have of the alleged criminals. The home, which James purchased two years ago, is where he and his family spend most of the summer as he pursues a variety of media projects during the offseason.
James and the Cavaliers are currently in the Bay Area as they continue to prepare for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which will tip off on Thursday night just after 9 p.m. ET.