- Collin Sexton reveals inspiring message Dwyane Wade gave him during jersey swap
- Report: Cavs putting ‘large focus’ on improving defense this offseason
- Former Cavs star reveals sleeper who he thinks is ‘best’ point guard in 2020 draft class
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
Report: LeBron’s Home Vandalized With Racial Slur Prior to Start of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 31, 2017
Attempting to address the ills of society through his charitable foundation is something that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has made an effort to tackle. However, on early Wednesday morning, he himself was forced to deal with the issue of racism when the outer gate of his Los Angeles home was vandalized with a spray-painted racial slur, which has since been covered up.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Los Angeles police responded to a call and are now looking for any security footage that neighbors may have of the alleged criminals. The home, which James purchased two years ago, is where he and his family spend most of the summer as he pursues a variety of media projects during the offseason.
James and the Cavaliers are currently in the Bay Area as they continue to prepare for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which will tip off on Thursday night just after 9 p.m. ET.