- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Report: LeBron’s Home Vandalized With Racial Slur Prior to Start of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 31, 2017
Attempting to address the ills of society through his charitable foundation is something that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has made an effort to tackle. However, on early Wednesday morning, he himself was forced to deal with the issue of racism when the outer gate of his Los Angeles home was vandalized with a spray-painted racial slur, which has since been covered up.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Los Angeles police responded to a call and are now looking for any security footage that neighbors may have of the alleged criminals. The home, which James purchased two years ago, is where he and his family spend most of the summer as he pursues a variety of media projects during the offseason.
James and the Cavaliers are currently in the Bay Area as they continue to prepare for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which will tip off on Thursday night just after 9 p.m. ET.