- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Andre Drummond Responds to Radio Host Who Bashes His 3-Point Shooting
- Updated: August 19, 2020
When a radio host was asked if the Cavs should trade for Ben Simmons, he took a moment to joke about Drummond’s shooting ability.
The Cavs big man responded to the comment via social media.
🤷🏽♂️ I’m tough ☺️ https://t.co/mjWKNXdQgu
Drummond has shot 14.6 percent from beyond the arc in his career. While the big man will certainly get his team rebounds, he’s not known to light it up from distance.
In fact, some of Drummond’s Cavs teammates reportedly were confused by his 3-point attempts this past season.
For that to work, Drummond may have to work on his shot selection.
Still, the big man could be in the team’s long-term plans as the Cavs reportedly are looking to lock him up with an extension.
Drummond averaged 17.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per game in eight appearances for the Cavs this year.