- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Andre Drummond Responds to Radio Host Who Bashes His 3-Point Shooting
- Updated: August 19, 2020
When a radio host was asked if the Cavs should trade for Ben Simmons, he took a moment to joke about Drummond’s shooting ability.
The Cavs big man responded to the comment via social media.
🤷🏽♂️ I’m tough ☺️ https://t.co/mjWKNXdQgu
Drummond has shot 14.6 percent from beyond the arc in his career. While the big man will certainly get his team rebounds, he’s not known to light it up from distance.
In fact, some of Drummond’s Cavs teammates reportedly were confused by his 3-point attempts this past season.
For that to work, Drummond may have to work on his shot selection.
Still, the big man could be in the team’s long-term plans as the Cavs reportedly are looking to lock him up with an extension.
Drummond averaged 17.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per game in eight appearances for the Cavs this year.