- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Photo: LeBron James Seen Rocking Throwback Kyrie Irving Goodyear Jersey
- Updated: May 19, 2017
It seems like the partnership between the Cleveland Cavaliers and their new sponsor, Goodyear, is already beginning to materialize as Cavs superstar LeBron James was seen sporting a throwback Goodyear Wingfoots jersey with teammate Kyrie Irving’s name on the back to practice on Thursday.
According to Cleveland.com, a Goodyear spokeswoman said that each player on the team was given a jersey with his own name and number on it as a way of celebrating the newly established partnership.
LeBron is wearing a Goodyear Kyrie jersey pic.twitter.com/Nh2kBpV99V
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 18, 2017
The Wingfoots were a professional basketball team and winners of the first championship in the National Basketball League in 1938. The jersey that James is seen wearing was back from the 1964 AAU championship Wingfoots team.
James and the Cavs look to extend their torrid nine-game winning streak as they take on the Boston Celtics in Game 2 on Friday night.