- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Photo: LeBron James Seen Rocking Throwback Kyrie Irving Goodyear Jersey
- Updated: May 19, 2017
It seems like the partnership between the Cleveland Cavaliers and their new sponsor, Goodyear, is already beginning to materialize as Cavs superstar LeBron James was seen sporting a throwback Goodyear Wingfoots jersey with teammate Kyrie Irving’s name on the back to practice on Thursday.
According to Cleveland.com, a Goodyear spokeswoman said that each player on the team was given a jersey with his own name and number on it as a way of celebrating the newly established partnership.
LeBron is wearing a Goodyear Kyrie jersey pic.twitter.com/Nh2kBpV99V
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 18, 2017
The Wingfoots were a professional basketball team and winners of the first championship in the National Basketball League in 1938. The jersey that James is seen wearing was back from the 1964 AAU championship Wingfoots team.
James and the Cavs look to extend their torrid nine-game winning streak as they take on the Boston Celtics in Game 2 on Friday night.