- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Photo: LeBron James Seen Rocking Throwback Kyrie Irving Goodyear Jersey
- Updated: May 19, 2017
It seems like the partnership between the Cleveland Cavaliers and their new sponsor, Goodyear, is already beginning to materialize as Cavs superstar LeBron James was seen sporting a throwback Goodyear Wingfoots jersey with teammate Kyrie Irving’s name on the back to practice on Thursday.
According to Cleveland.com, a Goodyear spokeswoman said that each player on the team was given a jersey with his own name and number on it as a way of celebrating the newly established partnership.
LeBron is wearing a Goodyear Kyrie jersey pic.twitter.com/Nh2kBpV99V
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 18, 2017
The Wingfoots were a professional basketball team and winners of the first championship in the National Basketball League in 1938. The jersey that James is seen wearing was back from the 1964 AAU championship Wingfoots team.
James and the Cavs look to extend their torrid nine-game winning streak as they take on the Boston Celtics in Game 2 on Friday night.