- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Isaiah Thomas Sends Message to Cavs Heading Into Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 16, 2017
After a long nine-day layoff, the Cleveland Cavaliers finally know who their Eastern Conference Finals opponent will be as the Boston Celtics knocked off the Washington Wizards in an epic Game 7 on Monday night.
A key component to that Game 7 victory was the play of point guard Isaiah Thomas, who finished his night with 29 points and 12 assists.
Thomas spoke to media after the game and gave his thoughts on facing the defending champion Cavaliers:
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 16, 2017
“We gotta get ready for the defending champs, and we know that. The good thing about it is that we got home-court advantage,” said Thomas. “So we’re gonna be ready on Wednesday to try to take care of home court, and we know it’s gonna be tough. I mean at this point anything can happen, we really believe it.
“They didn’t give us a chance in this series. They didn’t give us a chance when we was down 2-0 to Chicago. We got the No. 1 seed and they didn’t give us a chance. They don’t ever give us a chance and we just keep going, we don’t care what others say.”