- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Isaiah Thomas Sends Message to Cavs Heading Into Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 16, 2017
After a long nine-day layoff, the Cleveland Cavaliers finally know who their Eastern Conference Finals opponent will be as the Boston Celtics knocked off the Washington Wizards in an epic Game 7 on Monday night.
A key component to that Game 7 victory was the play of point guard Isaiah Thomas, who finished his night with 29 points and 12 assists.
Thomas spoke to media after the game and gave his thoughts on facing the defending champion Cavaliers:
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 16, 2017
“We gotta get ready for the defending champs, and we know that. The good thing about it is that we got home-court advantage,” said Thomas. “So we’re gonna be ready on Wednesday to try to take care of home court, and we know it’s gonna be tough. I mean at this point anything can happen, we really believe it.
“They didn’t give us a chance in this series. They didn’t give us a chance when we was down 2-0 to Chicago. We got the No. 1 seed and they didn’t give us a chance. They don’t ever give us a chance and we just keep going, we don’t care what others say.”