- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Isaiah Thomas Sends Message to Cavs Heading Into Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 16, 2017
After a long nine-day layoff, the Cleveland Cavaliers finally know who their Eastern Conference Finals opponent will be as the Boston Celtics knocked off the Washington Wizards in an epic Game 7 on Monday night.
A key component to that Game 7 victory was the play of point guard Isaiah Thomas, who finished his night with 29 points and 12 assists.
Thomas spoke to media after the game and gave his thoughts on facing the defending champion Cavaliers:
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 16, 2017
“We gotta get ready for the defending champs, and we know that. The good thing about it is that we got home-court advantage,” said Thomas. “So we’re gonna be ready on Wednesday to try to take care of home court, and we know it’s gonna be tough. I mean at this point anything can happen, we really believe it.
“They didn’t give us a chance in this series. They didn’t give us a chance when we was down 2-0 to Chicago. We got the No. 1 seed and they didn’t give us a chance. They don’t ever give us a chance and we just keep going, we don’t care what others say.”