- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs News: Orlando Magic to Offer David Griffin Team President Position
- Updated: April 29, 2017
According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, the Orlando Magic intend to offer current Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin their president of basketball operations position at the conclusion of the season.
Griffin currently has not had any meaningful discussions with the Cavs organization regarding an extension and his contract will be up at the end of the season.
However, there is still a good chance he stays with the Cavs on a new deal. Cavs superstar LeBron James recently told ESPN that he endorsed Griffin and his roster management.
The general manager is most known for bringing in Kevin Love, J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Channing Frye, and Kyle Korver. He is the fourth GM the Cavs have had since owner Dan Gilbert took over in 2005.