- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
Cavs News: Orlando Magic to Offer David Griffin Team President Position
- Updated: April 29, 2017
According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, the Orlando Magic intend to offer current Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin their president of basketball operations position at the conclusion of the season.
Griffin currently has not had any meaningful discussions with the Cavs organization regarding an extension and his contract will be up at the end of the season.
However, there is still a good chance he stays with the Cavs on a new deal. Cavs superstar LeBron James recently told ESPN that he endorsed Griffin and his roster management.
The general manager is most known for bringing in Kevin Love, J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Channing Frye, and Kyle Korver. He is the fourth GM the Cavs have had since owner Dan Gilbert took over in 2005.