- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love Dedicates Heart-Wrenching Message to Kobe Bryant After Tragic Death
- Updated: January 26, 2020
The stunning death of Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant in a helicopter crash led to countless NBA stars offering their thoughts and tributes on social media, including Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love.
As the photo shows, Bryant and Love were part of the 2012 Team USA squad that won the gold medal at the London Summer Olympics. Bryant and Love were also on opposing sides in eight NBA seasons, with Love’s last two campaigns coming in a Cavaliers uniform.
Bryant also got a close-up look at Love’s collegiate career, when the Cavs veteran played one year for the UCLA Bruins in 2007-08.
The shocking news about Bryant came less than one day after Love’s former teammate, LeBron James, passed Bryant on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.