- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: Kyle Korver Cleared to Play Tuesday Against Orlando Magic
- Updated: April 4, 2017
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue made the announcement during his pregame media appearance. Lue also indicated that the entire team will be playing in Wednesday night’s road game against the Boston Celtics.
The 36-year-old Korver serves as a key three-point weapon, having connected at a rate of 48.2 percent since being acquired by Cleveland in early January. He will be wearing teammate Kyrie Irving’s signature shoe, the Kyrie 3, in an effort to give his foot some added comfort and support.