- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Cavs News: Cavaliers Recall Rookie Kay Felder From Canton Charge
- Updated: March 6, 2017
Felder, 21, was assigned to the Cavs’ D-League affiliate on Feb. 28. The rookie has made the most of his time for the Charge this season, putting up a whopping 30.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists in seven outings.
Despite success in the D-League, the 5-foot-8 guard has struggled to replicate even a fraction of those numbers with the Cavs. Felder is averaging 4.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in just under 10 minutes a game for the Cavs this season.
With the recent addition of three-time All-Star Deron Williams, the rookie is expected to get even less playing time than he had been getting previously. However, the silver lining is that Felder will get to learn from a true, veteran point guard in Williams, who has been in the league for 12 years.
Felder is expected to be in uniform for Monday’s home game against the Miami Heat. In addition, former Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut is also expected to make his Cavs debut against the Heat, after signing with the team last week.