- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Cavaliers Recall Rookie Kay Felder From Canton Charge
- Updated: March 6, 2017
Felder, 21, was assigned to the Cavs’ D-League affiliate on Feb. 28. The rookie has made the most of his time for the Charge this season, putting up a whopping 30.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists in seven outings.
Despite success in the D-League, the 5-foot-8 guard has struggled to replicate even a fraction of those numbers with the Cavs. Felder is averaging 4.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in just under 10 minutes a game for the Cavs this season.
With the recent addition of three-time All-Star Deron Williams, the rookie is expected to get even less playing time than he had been getting previously. However, the silver lining is that Felder will get to learn from a true, veteran point guard in Williams, who has been in the league for 12 years.
Felder is expected to be in uniform for Monday’s home game against the Miami Heat. In addition, former Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut is also expected to make his Cavs debut against the Heat, after signing with the team last week.