- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Cavs News: Cavaliers Recall Rookie Kay Felder From Canton Charge
- Updated: March 6, 2017
Felder, 21, was assigned to the Cavs’ D-League affiliate on Feb. 28. The rookie has made the most of his time for the Charge this season, putting up a whopping 30.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists in seven outings.
Despite success in the D-League, the 5-foot-8 guard has struggled to replicate even a fraction of those numbers with the Cavs. Felder is averaging 4.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in just under 10 minutes a game for the Cavs this season.
With the recent addition of three-time All-Star Deron Williams, the rookie is expected to get even less playing time than he had been getting previously. However, the silver lining is that Felder will get to learn from a true, veteran point guard in Williams, who has been in the league for 12 years.
Felder is expected to be in uniform for Monday’s home game against the Miami Heat. In addition, former Dallas Mavericks center Andrew Bogut is also expected to make his Cavs debut against the Heat, after signing with the team last week.