- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Updated: February 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ worst fears have been realized.
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body from his left knee this morning at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, power forward Kevin Love will be out for approximately six weeks to undergo a period of rest and rehabilitation, according to the team.
Source tells ESPN that Kevin Love will undergo a scope on his L knee and miss six weeks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 14, 2017
The power forward was ruled out for Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after undergoing an MRI on Sunday and was sent for a second opinion.
This could end up being a big blow to a Cavs team that is already putting a heavy load on superstar LeBron James, who is currently tied for most minutes per game (37.6).
Stay tuned as we will release more details on Love throughout the day.