- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. expected to be released or traded after throwing tantrum in Cavs locker room
- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Updated: February 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ worst fears have been realized.
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body from his left knee this morning at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, power forward Kevin Love will be out for approximately six weeks to undergo a period of rest and rehabilitation, according to the team.
Source tells ESPN that Kevin Love will undergo a scope on his L knee and miss six weeks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 14, 2017
The power forward was ruled out for Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after undergoing an MRI on Sunday and was sent for a second opinion.
This could end up being a big blow to a Cavs team that is already putting a heavy load on superstar LeBron James, who is currently tied for most minutes per game (37.6).
Stay tuned as we will release more details on Love throughout the day.