- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
Video: Running Back LeGarrette Blount Pays Ultimate Tribute to LeBron James
- Updated: January 23, 2017
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick secured their seventh Super Bowl appearances on Sunday as the New England Patriots dominated the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship Game.
One player who had a lot to do with the win was Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount, who on a drive in the second quarter, powered through the defense and literally dragged six Steelers players to the one-yard line. He then scored a touchdown on the ensuing position and paid tribute to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James by re-enacting his signature celebration, “The Silencer.”
Take a look for yourself below.
After the game, James acknowledged Blount’s celebration, while the running back responded with nothing but praise for the four-time MVP.
— LeGarrette Blount (@LG_Blount) January 23, 2017