- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Running Back LeGarrette Blount Pays Ultimate Tribute to LeBron James
- Updated: January 23, 2017
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick secured their seventh Super Bowl appearances on Sunday as the New England Patriots dominated the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship Game.
One player who had a lot to do with the win was Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount, who on a drive in the second quarter, powered through the defense and literally dragged six Steelers players to the one-yard line. He then scored a touchdown on the ensuing position and paid tribute to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James by re-enacting his signature celebration, “The Silencer.”
Take a look for yourself below.
After the game, James acknowledged Blount’s celebration, while the running back responded with nothing but praise for the four-time MVP.
— LeGarrette Blount (@LG_Blount) January 23, 2017