- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Thursday Night vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: January 19, 2017
As the Cleveland Cavaliers return to Quicken Loans Arena for their first game following a six-game road trip, they’ll be playing without starting forward Kevin Love. That’s because according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, he’s been ruled out against the Phoenix Suns as a result of lower back tightness.
— ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) January 19, 2017
Kevin Love out. James Jones will start. Lue wants to keep Frye coming off bench, limit RJ's minutes
— Rick Noland MG/CT (@RickNoland) January 19, 2017
Love, who has battled occasional back trouble during his three seasons with the Cavaliers, first developed this latest problem during the first half of Monday night’s game at Golden State. Due to the steep deficit that Cleveland was facing after the break, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue had decided to keep Love on the bench for the remainder of the game.
Love had been considered questionable for the Suns game and will likely have the same status regarding Saturday night’s nationally televised home contest against the San Antonio Spurs.