- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Updated: January 13, 2017
James posted a video from his hotel room room in Sacramento — the city in which he played his first game all the way back in 2003 — and revealed that Nike will be doing a retro release of his first signature shoe called the Air Zoom Generation Retro.
Watch the video below to see the three-time NBA champion discuss what the release means to him, and get a look at the shoe which James says will be released “within the next day or so…could be a week…but not too far.”
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 13, 2017
“I can’t be more proud. At this point in my life, at this point in my career, to know that it all started from right here,” said James.
The shoe represents a tie to the star forward’s roots with Nike, a company which now has him signed to a lifetime deal reportedly worth over $1 billion. The original Air Zoom Generation, which kicked off James’ lifelong relationship with the massive shoe company, was released during his rookie season.