- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Updated: January 13, 2017
James posted a video from his hotel room room in Sacramento — the city in which he played his first game all the way back in 2003 — and revealed that Nike will be doing a retro release of his first signature shoe called the Air Zoom Generation Retro.
Watch the video below to see the three-time NBA champion discuss what the release means to him, and get a look at the shoe which James says will be released “within the next day or so…could be a week…but not too far.”
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 13, 2017
“I can’t be more proud. At this point in my life, at this point in my career, to know that it all started from right here,” said James.
The shoe represents a tie to the star forward’s roots with Nike, a company which now has him signed to a lifetime deal reportedly worth over $1 billion. The original Air Zoom Generation, which kicked off James’ lifelong relationship with the massive shoe company, was released during his rookie season.