- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Updated: January 8, 2017
It seems like former Cleveland Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov isn’t enjoying his time in Los Angeles as much as fans thought he would after he had signed a four-year, $64 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers this past summer.
In a recent interview with 60smol.com, Mozgov goes on to say how he misses playing with the Cavs and how everything in the city of Cleveland was special.
“To be honest I miss that place,” says Mozgov. “Everything was special.”
The Russian big man is currently on an underwhelming 14-26 Lakers team and is probably a long way from ever reaching the promised land like he did with the Cavs.