- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Updated: January 8, 2017
It seems like former Cleveland Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov isn’t enjoying his time in Los Angeles as much as fans thought he would after he had signed a four-year, $64 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers this past summer.
In a recent interview with 60smol.com, Mozgov goes on to say how he misses playing with the Cavs and how everything in the city of Cleveland was special.
“To be honest I miss that place,” says Mozgov. “Everything was special.”
The Russian big man is currently on an underwhelming 14-26 Lakers team and is probably a long way from ever reaching the promised land like he did with the Cavs.