- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: J.R. Smith Daps Up Jason Terry on Bucks’ Bench, Bucks Score Free Dunk
- Updated: November 30, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ Tuesday night contest against the Milwaukee Bucks was ugly, maybe its ugliest game of the season.
Several bouts of miscommunication and defensive lapses led to the Bucks trouncing the Cavs 118-101 at BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Indicative of Cleveland’s awful night was a moment during the game in which J.R. Smith decided to go over to the Bucks’ bench and dap up opposing point guard Jason Terry. This led to a wide-open layup for Bucks guard Tony Snell.