- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Nike Unveils Five New Colorways for Kyrie 3 Sneakers
- Updated: November 23, 2016
The growing stature of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has gone beyond the basketball court and continues to make inroads within the lucrative sneaker market. Come January, Nike will release the latest edition of the Kyrie 3 sneakers, which will include five different colorways.
SneakerNews.com offered a sneak peak of the shoes which will include the following options: basic black and white; an all-red version; a maroon that’s described as “Cavs-esque”; a blue and yellow that looks more like University of Michigan colors; and a Duke colorway, in recognition of Irving’s one season with the Duke University Blue Devils.
The shoes will have speckled midsoles for most of the shoes, along with unique traction patterns. All of the shoes, of course, will have the Nike swoosh prominently displayed.