- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Nike Unveils Five New Colorways for Kyrie 3 Sneakers
- Updated: November 23, 2016
The growing stature of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has gone beyond the basketball court and continues to make inroads within the lucrative sneaker market. Come January, Nike will release the latest edition of the Kyrie 3 sneakers, which will include five different colorways.
SneakerNews.com offered a sneak peak of the shoes which will include the following options: basic black and white; an all-red version; a maroon that’s described as “Cavs-esque”; a blue and yellow that looks more like University of Michigan colors; and a Duke colorway, in recognition of Irving’s one season with the Duke University Blue Devils.
The shoes will have speckled midsoles for most of the shoes, along with unique traction patterns. All of the shoes, of course, will have the Nike swoosh prominently displayed.