- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Las Vegas Releases Cavs’ 2016-17 Total Wins Prediction
- Updated: September 21, 2016
Once again, the Cleveland Cavaliers are heavy favorites to dominate the Eastern Conference. According to the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas, the Cavaliers’ over/under win total is projected to be 56.5. That would give them the second-highest projected win total in the NBA. Only the Golden State Warriors have a higher over/under wins projection at 66.5.
Last year, the Cavaliers finished the regular season with 57 wins, so it looks like Vegas believes LeBron James and company should see themselves in a similar situation in 2016-17, which makes sense considering the team’s core group of players remains intact. As far as the next best in the East, it looks like Vegas believes the Boston Celtics will finish strong with an over/under of 51.5.
According to these over/under projections, the Cavaliers are tied with the San Antonio Spurs, who are also projected to win 56.5 games. However, it may be tough for them to achieve this feat in their first season without the all-time great Tim Duncan leading the way.
Here is the entire list of NBA over/under win totals as projected by the Westgate Superbook: