- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Cavs News: Draymond Green to Be Suspended for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2016
Early Sunday afternoon, the NBA announced the suspension of Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green for Game 5 of the NBA Finals in connection with his scuffle with the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James during Game 4 on Friday night.
Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com announced in a tweet that Green would be suspended and also noted that James would be assessed a technical foul:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) June 12, 2016
Both Green and James were involved in a scuffle late in Game 4, with James saying in postgame comments that he didn’t expect Green to be punished.
Green’s absence may help the Cavaliers in their extremely difficult comeback effort of having to win the next three games of the finals. Down 3-1, the Warriors have the opportunity to win their second straight title with a win on Monday night.