- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Draymond Green to Be Suspended for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2016
Early Sunday afternoon, the NBA announced the suspension of Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green for Game 5 of the NBA Finals in connection with his scuffle with the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James during Game 4 on Friday night.
Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com announced in a tweet that Green would be suspended and also noted that James would be assessed a technical foul:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) June 12, 2016
Both Green and James were involved in a scuffle late in Game 4, with James saying in postgame comments that he didn’t expect Green to be punished.
Green’s absence may help the Cavaliers in their extremely difficult comeback effort of having to win the next three games of the finals. Down 3-1, the Warriors have the opportunity to win their second straight title with a win on Monday night.