- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Receives On-Studio Home and Parking Space From Warner Bros.
- Updated: August 29, 2016
The perks that come with being The King are due to the strong legacy that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James has forged during his 13 years in professional basketball. The latest evidence of just how valuable he is off the court can be seen with his new agreement with Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood.
As part of his deal with the company that was signed in July 2015, James is being given an on-studio bungalow to live in during his business trips, according to TMZ. In addition, he and his business partner, Maverick Carter, have received their own parking spaces.
James’ company, SpringHill Entertainment, and the studio signed a content deal last year that will involve movie and television deals, along with digital works.
When that deal was announced, speculation developed that James would replace Michael Jordan in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam.” There’s no word when production on that film will begin, although it’s a safe bet that James will be otherwise occupied by the end of September—when the Cavaliers’ training camp opens up.