- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love Roasts Stephen Curry with Simple ‘Like’ on Twitter
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Taking time during the offseason to express his opinion about the NBPA’s poll of which player was the hardest to defend, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love subtly gave a thumbs down on Twitter to the choice of the Golden State’s Stephen Curry.
Love, who rarely uses the “like” option on the social media outlet, was amused enough to make this only his 27th like since joining Twitter in November 2010.
The irony, however, comes in the form of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Following Kyrie Irving’s eventual game-winning three-pointer with 52 seconds left, Curry’s attempt to quickly cut the margin to win or tie the game was prevented by Love’s harassing defense. Oh, the irony.