- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Kevin Love Roasts Stephen Curry with Simple ‘Like’ on Twitter
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Taking time during the offseason to express his opinion about the NBPA’s poll of which player was the hardest to defend, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love subtly gave a thumbs down on Twitter to the choice of the Golden State’s Stephen Curry.
Love, who rarely uses the “like” option on the social media outlet, was amused enough to make this only his 27th like since joining Twitter in November 2010.
The irony, however, comes in the form of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Following Kyrie Irving’s eventual game-winning three-pointer with 52 seconds left, Curry’s attempt to quickly cut the margin to win or tie the game was prevented by Love’s harassing defense. Oh, the irony.