- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Kevin Love Opens Up About Being Called ‘B—h A-s White Boy’ Numerous Times in His Life
- Updated: August 26, 2020
A few days ago, Los Angeles Clippers big man Montrezl Harrell made headlines when he was seen calling Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic a “b—- a– white boy” during a tense moment in their playoff series.
It began when Redick asked Love how many times he has faced similar language during his own basketball career.
“I’ve been called a b—- a– white boy a lot,” Love said before railing off a number of similar insults. “S my D white boy. White boy you ain’t s—. Look at this punk a– white boy. Who’s got the chump? You know, it’s like ‘White Men Can’t Jump.'”
Love then asked Redick if he could relate to the experience and the two shared a quick chuckle.
“I don’t take any offense to that,” Love concluded.
Most people have come to the same conclusion as Love.
However, there are some on the internet who have claimed that Harrell was being racist. Those opinions have been widely brushed aside.