- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Kevin Love Opens Up About Being Called ‘B—h A-s White Boy’ Numerous Times in His Life
- Updated: August 26, 2020
A few days ago, Los Angeles Clippers big man Montrezl Harrell made headlines when he was seen calling Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic a “b—- a– white boy” during a tense moment in their playoff series.
It began when Redick asked Love how many times he has faced similar language during his own basketball career.
“I’ve been called a b—- a– white boy a lot,” Love said before railing off a number of similar insults. “S my D white boy. White boy you ain’t s—. Look at this punk a– white boy. Who’s got the chump? You know, it’s like ‘White Men Can’t Jump.'”
Love then asked Redick if he could relate to the experience and the two shared a quick chuckle.
“I don’t take any offense to that,” Love concluded.
Most people have come to the same conclusion as Love.
However, there are some on the internet who have claimed that Harrell was being racist. Those opinions have been widely brushed aside.