- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron Owns Reporter When Asked If He’s Best Player in League
- Updated: June 17, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a 115-101 victory against the Golden State Warriors Thursday night to tie the NBA Finals up at three games apiece.
Superstar LeBron James played a huge part in the team’s victory as he came away with his second consecutive 41-point game to go along with 11 assists and eight rebounds.
In a postgame press conference after the game, James was asked what he thought of being compared to point guard Steph Curry as the best basketball player on the planet, and his response was a bit different than last season’s.
Reporter: “LeBron, people now will say that you and Steph Curry are the two greatest players on the planet. But they don’t necessarily determine which one is the best. You competed so hard in this series. You seem to take special delight sometimes in blocking his shot. Tell me what that’s been like to compete against a guy that’s sort of vying for that title with you.”
LeBron: “At the end of the day for me, I don’t really get involved in that. I try to be the best player I can be for this team every night and lead these guys out … I don’t really get caught up in what everybody else talks about. I think you should know me by now. I see what you’re trying to do though.”
The questions starts at the 7:41 mark of the video below.