- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
NBA Announces Suspensions for Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, and Chris Paul
- Updated: October 21, 2018
The NBA has finally handed down punishments for the Los Angeles Lakers-Houston Rockets brawl that occurred on Saturday night.
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 21, 2018
Lakers small forward Brandon Ingram likely received the biggest suspension due to instigating the entire brawl with his push on Rockets guard James Harden. He also threw a brutal haymaker towards the end of the fight directed at Chris Paul.
Lakers guard Rajon Rondo also instigated his part of the fight when he spit in the face of Paul. That incited Paul to shove his hand in Rondo’s face, which led to Rondo and Paul exchanging blows.
The punishments seem worthy of the crimes, although some may complain that they are a bit light for punches actually connecting.