- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
NBA Announces Suspensions for Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, and Chris Paul
- Updated: October 21, 2018
The NBA has finally handed down punishments for the Los Angeles Lakers-Houston Rockets brawl that occurred on Saturday night.
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 21, 2018
Lakers small forward Brandon Ingram likely received the biggest suspension due to instigating the entire brawl with his push on Rockets guard James Harden. He also threw a brutal haymaker towards the end of the fight directed at Chris Paul.
Lakers guard Rajon Rondo also instigated his part of the fight when he spit in the face of Paul. That incited Paul to shove his hand in Rondo’s face, which led to Rondo and Paul exchanging blows.
The punishments seem worthy of the crimes, although some may complain that they are a bit light for punches actually connecting.