- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
NBA Announces Suspensions for Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, and Chris Paul
- Updated: October 21, 2018
The NBA has finally handed down punishments for the Los Angeles Lakers-Houston Rockets brawl that occurred on Saturday night.
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 21, 2018
Lakers small forward Brandon Ingram likely received the biggest suspension due to instigating the entire brawl with his push on Rockets guard James Harden. He also threw a brutal haymaker towards the end of the fight directed at Chris Paul.
Lakers guard Rajon Rondo also instigated his part of the fight when he spit in the face of Paul. That incited Paul to shove his hand in Rondo’s face, which led to Rondo and Paul exchanging blows.
The punishments seem worthy of the crimes, although some may complain that they are a bit light for punches actually connecting.