- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
NBA Announces Suspensions for Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, and Chris Paul
- Updated: October 21, 2018
The NBA has finally handed down punishments for the Los Angeles Lakers-Houston Rockets brawl that occurred on Saturday night.
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 21, 2018
Lakers small forward Brandon Ingram likely received the biggest suspension due to instigating the entire brawl with his push on Rockets guard James Harden. He also threw a brutal haymaker towards the end of the fight directed at Chris Paul.
Lakers guard Rajon Rondo also instigated his part of the fight when he spit in the face of Paul. That incited Paul to shove his hand in Rondo’s face, which led to Rondo and Paul exchanging blows.
The punishments seem worthy of the crimes, although some may complain that they are a bit light for punches actually connecting.