- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs Hint at Who Will Replace Kevin Love in Starting Lineup of Game 3
- Updated: June 8, 2016
With Kevin Love officially out for Wednesday night’s Game 3 of the NBA Finals, the Cleveland Cavaliers need to find a replacement for him in the starting lineup as they take on the Golden State Warriors.
If Akron Beacon Journal beat writer Jason Lloyd’s tweet is of any indication, the decision has officially been made with Richard Jefferson being the choice:
Meanwhile, Richard Jefferson is last player on practice court this morning getting up shots. And he's wearing a starter's jersey.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) June 8, 2016
Lloyd indicated that the 35-year-old Jefferson was wearing a starter’s jersey during the team’s shootaround this morning. During the regular season, he started five of the 74 games he played for the team.
Three of those starts came in the first five weeks of the season, another came in place of LeBron James against Washington on February 28 and the last one came in the regular season finale against Detroit on April 13. All of his postseason performances have been as a reserve.