- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Indians Make Professional Sports History
- Updated: April 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers finished out its best-of-seven series on Sunday night with a clean sweep of the Detroit Pistons, 100-98.
Point guard Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers down the stretch and finished the evening with a game-high 31 points to go along with three rebounds and five assists.
In addition to the Cavs closing out its series, another Cleveland sports franchise finished out its series as well in the same exact manner.
The Cleveland Indians of the MLB got the job done against the Detroit Tigers in order to finish off its sweep of the weekend series.
According to Elias Sports Bureau, this marks only the second time that an NBA and major-league team from the same city completed sweeps of the same opposing city on the same day.