- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Cavs News: Kevin Love, Matthew Dellavedova Listed as Probable Thursday vs. Bulls
- Updated: February 17, 2016
Love apparently suffered what he called a “stinger” before the All-Star break but now has been upgraded to probable for Thursday night’s matchup against the Chicago Bulls.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) February 17, 2016
In addition, reserve point guard Matthew Dellavedova’s status for Thursday’s game has also been upgraded to probable, as Dellavedova had missed Cleveland’s final five games before the break.