- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
Cavs News: Joe Harris Assigned to D-League’s Canton Charge
- Updated: November 30, 2015
It looks like Joe Harris is heading back to Canton.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that they have once again assigned Harris to the Canton Charge of the NBA’s Development League. Harris had been assigned to the Cavaliers’ D-League affiliate earlier this month before being called back up on November 21st due to injuries in the backcourt.
In his earlier stint with the Charge, the 24-year-old averaged 26.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 38.5 minutes over two games.
Harris has appeared in five games for the Cavaliers this season, averaging just 0.6 points in three minutes per contest.