- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Cavs News: Joe Harris Assigned to D-League’s Canton Charge
- Updated: November 30, 2015
It looks like Joe Harris is heading back to Canton.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that they have once again assigned Harris to the Canton Charge of the NBA’s Development League. Harris had been assigned to the Cavaliers’ D-League affiliate earlier this month before being called back up on November 21st due to injuries in the backcourt.
In his earlier stint with the Charge, the 24-year-old averaged 26.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 38.5 minutes over two games.
Harris has appeared in five games for the Cavaliers this season, averaging just 0.6 points in three minutes per contest.