- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Joe Harris Assigned to D-League’s Canton Charge
- Updated: November 30, 2015
It looks like Joe Harris is heading back to Canton.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that they have once again assigned Harris to the Canton Charge of the NBA’s Development League. Harris had been assigned to the Cavaliers’ D-League affiliate earlier this month before being called back up on November 21st due to injuries in the backcourt.
In his earlier stint with the Charge, the 24-year-old averaged 26.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 38.5 minutes over two games.
Harris has appeared in five games for the Cavaliers this season, averaging just 0.6 points in three minutes per contest.