- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
LeBron James Organizing Workouts for Cavs Teammates in Miami
- Updated: September 10, 2015
LeBron James is back in Miami.
The Cleveland Cavaliers star is holding his annual pre-training-camp workouts with Kyrie Irving and other teammates in Miami, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN. James is organizing voluntary workouts for his Cavaliers teammates for this week and next.
When LeBron played for Heat, he held Sept. workouts in Ohio. Now back with Cavs, he’s holding them in Miami: http://t.co/IO4vt78qJv
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) September 8, 2015
Irving has yet to be cleared for basketball activities, but he has been doing conditioning work in South Florida with James. Several Cavs players such as Anderson Varejao, Kevin Love and Timofey Mozgov will be limited as they recover from season-ending injuries.
During the middle of the 2014-15 season, James spent time in Miami while recovering from knee and back issues. After being out of the lineup for two full weeks, the four-time MVP returned and led Cleveland to a 34-10 record for the remainder of the season.
With championship expectations for the team this upcoming season, it’s understandable why James is taking a slightly different approach from the one he took upon his initial return to the Cavaliers last season.
The team will officially return to the basketball court in late September for training camp.