- Report: Tristan Thompson, Cavs Haven’t Discussed Extension Despite Him Being Top Target to Retain
- Report: Cavs’ John Beilein ‘Aspires’ to Create Culture Similar to Miami Heat’s
- John Beilein and Cavs Offer High Praise for Darius Garland After Latest Performance
- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The house, located in Miami’s Coconut Grove, is a whopping 16,678 square feet with six bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and two 60-foot yachts. Not to mention the infinity pool, custom theater, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, guest home, and rooftop sun deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Miami mansion begin below.
LeBron’s estate at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)