- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The house, located in Miami’s Coconut Grove, is a whopping 16,678 square feet with six bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and two 60-foot yachts. Not to mention the infinity pool, custom theater, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, guest home, and rooftop sun deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Miami mansion begin below.
LeBron’s estate at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)