- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The house, located in Miami’s Coconut Grove, is a whopping 16,678 square feet with six bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and two 60-foot yachts. Not to mention the infinity pool, custom theater, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, guest home, and rooftop sun deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Miami mansion begin below.
LeBron’s estate at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)