- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
10 Signs You’re a True Cleveland Cavaliers Fan
- Updated: August 20, 2015
While it may be true that “The King” does bring with him a horde of fair-weather fans hopping around from team to team, let’s not forget the fans that have stayed true to their team through thick and thin.
We thought we’d give you 10 signs that separate the die-hards from the fakes.
1. You’ve Been Through the Dark Times
Next: You’ve Imitated LeBron’s Chalk Toss at Least Once in Your Life