- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Reggie Miller Says He’d Take Larry Bird Over LeBron James in Mock Draft
- Updated: August 9, 2015
Former Indiana Pacers star Reggie Miller recently made an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show and said that in a hypothetical draft, he would take former Boston Celtics legend Larry Bird over LeBron James.
Miller argued that with today’s rules and the landscape of the current era, Bird would have the advantage.
“I gotta go with Larry Joe (Bird’s middle name is Joe),” Miller said. “In today’s rules, you can’t touch him!”
Although Bird obviously wasn’t the physical presence James is on the court, Bird was able to impact the game in a different manner and would most definitely love today’s speed and pace.
Still, the way James is able to impact the game on both sides of the floor and literally carry the the team on his back whether it be in the NBA Finals or regular season, gives the four-time MVP the nod in our books.