- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Reggie Miller Says He’d Take Larry Bird Over LeBron James in Mock Draft
- Updated: August 9, 2015
Former Indiana Pacers star Reggie Miller recently made an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show and said that in a hypothetical draft, he would take former Boston Celtics legend Larry Bird over LeBron James.
Miller argued that with today’s rules and the landscape of the current era, Bird would have the advantage.
“I gotta go with Larry Joe (Bird’s middle name is Joe),” Miller said. “In today’s rules, you can’t touch him!”
Although Bird obviously wasn’t the physical presence James is on the court, Bird was able to impact the game in a different manner and would most definitely love today’s speed and pace.
Still, the way James is able to impact the game on both sides of the floor and literally carry the the team on his back whether it be in the NBA Finals or regular season, gives the four-time MVP the nod in our books.