- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Video: Kevin Love Sends World Message of Hope, Inspiration and Love Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Updated: March 18, 2020
On Tuesday, the big man shared a tremendous message of hope, inspiration and love to NBA fans over coronavirus fears and hysteria.
— NBA (@NBA) March 18, 2020
Love, 31, has been in the news for all the right reasons since the league decided to suspend its season last week due to the spread of the novel coronavius.
Most notably, Love donated $100,000 of his own money to support Cavs’ arena and support staff affected by the suspension.
The incredible donation drew tons of praise from prominent figures around the nation, like former president Barack Obama.
Furthermore, the generous move led numerous other NBA stars, including Giannis Anteokounmpo, Blake Griffin and Zion Williamson, to follow suit with their respective teams.
Before the season took a hiatus, Love was having a strong 2019-20 campaign. He was putting up 17.6 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game this season.