- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Expected to Trade Brendan Haywood to 76ers or Trail Blazers
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders reports that the Cavaliers are expected to trade Haywood and his $10.5 million contract for the 2015-16 season to either the Portland Trail Blazers or the Philadelphia 76ers. In return, Cleveland would get a massive $10.5 million trade exception that can be used next season.
Cavaliers are expected to flip Brendan Haywood to either Portland or Philly who would immediate waive him – Cavs get a $10.5m TPE in return
— Steve Kyler (@stevekylerNBA) July 23, 2015
Cleveland recently traded rookie Rakeem Christmas to the Indiana Pacers for a second-round draft pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. The deal was made to give the Cavaliers roster flexibility and an asset they could use in order to trade Haywood, while creating a larger trade exception.
Once Haywood is acquired by either of these teams, it is expected that he’ll be waived before his salary becomes guaranteed on August 1.