- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
5 Signs That Point to Dwyane Wade Coming to Cleveland Next Season
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Wade can officially become a free agent on July 1 and many are clamoring that the three-time NBA champion has his sights set on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Being longtime friends with LeBron James, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if Wade indeed suited up in Cleveland during the twilight years of his career.
Call it conspiracy or a coincidence if you will, but there have been several indications and slip-ups that may foreshadow what is to come for the 6’4″ guard out of Marquette University.
1. Dwyane Wade Follows the Cavs on Instagram
Normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but get this, Wade doesn’t follow any other NBA team and that includes the Miami Heat!
Next: Dwyane’s Father Caught Wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers Shirt