- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
5 Signs That Point to Dwyane Wade Coming to Cleveland Next Season
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Wade can officially become a free agent on July 1 and many are clamoring that the three-time NBA champion has his sights set on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Being longtime friends with LeBron James, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if Wade indeed suited up in Cleveland during the twilight years of his career.
Call it conspiracy or a coincidence if you will, but there have been several indications and slip-ups that may foreshadow what is to come for the 6’4″ guard out of Marquette University.
1. Dwyane Wade Follows the Cavs on Instagram
Normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal, but get this, Wade doesn’t follow any other NBA team and that includes the Miami Heat!
Next: Dwyane’s Father Caught Wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers Shirt