- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: Nike Executive Curses Out Cameraman After LeBron’s Head Injury
- Updated: June 14, 2015
We all saw it, as a matter of fact, the whole city of Cleveland held their collectives breaths as LeBron James went down on Thursday night during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
James, who was fouled by center Andrew Bogut while in midair, came tumbling down and went head first into an unsuspecting camera man. LeBron’s head came in direct contact with the camera lens, which left a couple of gashes on his head.
That’s when a Nike executive, who is apparently LeBron’s brand manager, Lynn Merritt, had some not-so-kind words for the camera man. Take a listen for yourself.