- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
Video: Nike Executive Curses Out Cameraman After LeBron’s Head Injury
- Updated: June 14, 2015
We all saw it, as a matter of fact, the whole city of Cleveland held their collectives breaths as LeBron James went down on Thursday night during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
James, who was fouled by center Andrew Bogut while in midair, came tumbling down and went head first into an unsuspecting camera man. LeBron’s head came in direct contact with the camera lens, which left a couple of gashes on his head.
That’s when a Nike executive, who is apparently LeBron’s brand manager, Lynn Merritt, had some not-so-kind words for the camera man. Take a listen for yourself.