- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Top 10 Best Looking Cleveland Cavalier Couples
- Updated: May 22, 2015
Outside of hardwood floors and nylon nets, most players on the Cleveland Cavaliers have an ordinary life back at home. Whether it’s romantic getaways with their girlfriends or tending to their families, athletes rarely get a chance to spend the much-needed off-time with their significant others.
In light of an intensive stretch of the postseason, we thought we’d do a little something different. Take a look at our official list of the 10 best looking Cleveland Cavalier couples.
10. Mike Miller and Jennifer Keene Miller
Mike met Jennifer while attending the University of Florida, where Jennifer played volleyball. After dating throughout college, the two were married on July 5, 2004 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Next: James Jones and Destiny Jones