- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Top 10 Best Looking Cleveland Cavalier Couples
- Updated: May 22, 2015
Outside of hardwood floors and nylon nets, most players on the Cleveland Cavaliers have an ordinary life back at home. Whether it’s romantic getaways with their girlfriends or tending to their families, athletes rarely get a chance to spend the much-needed off-time with their significant others.
In light of an intensive stretch of the postseason, we thought we’d do a little something different. Take a look at our official list of the 10 best looking Cleveland Cavalier couples.
10. Mike Miller and Jennifer Keene Miller
Mike met Jennifer while attending the University of Florida, where Jennifer played volleyball. After dating throughout college, the two were married on July 5, 2004 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Next: James Jones and Destiny Jones