- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Top 10 Best Looking Cleveland Cavalier Couples
- Updated: May 22, 2015
Outside of hardwood floors and nylon nets, most players on the Cleveland Cavaliers have an ordinary life back at home. Whether it’s romantic getaways with their girlfriends or tending to their families, athletes rarely get a chance to spend the much-needed off-time with their significant others.
In light of an intensive stretch of the postseason, we thought we’d do a little something different. Take a look at our official list of the 10 best looking Cleveland Cavalier couples.
10. Mike Miller and Jennifer Keene Miller
Mike met Jennifer while attending the University of Florida, where Jennifer played volleyball. After dating throughout college, the two were married on July 5, 2004 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Next: James Jones and Destiny Jones