- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: LeBron James (Knee) Will Play Tonight vs. Heat
- Updated: March 16, 2015
Confirming previous reports by Chris Broussard of ESPN, who said,
“For all the talk about LJ tweaking his knee, I’m told he has no injury and is active. Expect him to play tonight in Miami.”
Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has reported that LeBron James will indeed play in tonight’s matchup against the Miami Heat, while Kevin Love will sit out for the second night in a row for rest.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) March 16, 2015
James, who will return to Miami for just the second time since departing last July, will look to avenge a 101-91 Christmas Day loss to the Heat.