- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
The Top 10 NBA Draft Classes of All Time
- Updated: January 27, 2015
Comparing NBA draft classes can sometimes be an exercise in frustration, due to different opinions and perspectives that clash along the way. There’s no one right answer here, but unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, only one of these drafts truly was groundbreaking for them. Here is one look at the top 10 draft classes in NBA history starting with number 10:
This draft is historic simply because it laid a good bit of groundwork for the Boston Celtics’ dynasty that was ready to get started. The Celts didn’t actually draft Bill Russell (the St. Louis Hawks did), but Red Auerbach was sharp enough to trade veterans Cliff Hagan and Ed Macauley for his rights. In addition, they chose K.C. Jones and Tommy Heinsohn, and also benefitted from the Minneapolis Lakers not signing their pick, Sam Jones, who Boston chose the following year.
(Continue on next page!)