- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: Playing Down to the Competition
- Updated: December 29, 2014
“We’re not a very good team, as far as on the court, where we’re still trying to find our way,” said LeBron James, who had 17 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Cavs. “Right now we’re just not very good in every aspect of the game that we need to be to compete every night.”
The Cavaliers continue to miss the presence of center Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on Friday due to his torn Achilles.
The Pistons big man duo of Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe combined for 26 points and 23 rebounds as they punished the Cavs inside the paint for most of the night.
It won’t get any easier for the Cavs on Tuesday night as they face a surging Atlanta Hawks team at 4:30 pm E/T.