- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: Playing Down to the Competition
- Updated: December 29, 2014
“We’re not a very good team, as far as on the court, where we’re still trying to find our way,” said LeBron James, who had 17 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Cavs. “Right now we’re just not very good in every aspect of the game that we need to be to compete every night.”
The Cavaliers continue to miss the presence of center Anderson Varejao, who had season-ending surgery on Friday due to his torn Achilles.
The Pistons big man duo of Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe combined for 26 points and 23 rebounds as they punished the Cavs inside the paint for most of the night.
It won’t get any easier for the Cavs on Tuesday night as they face a surging Atlanta Hawks team at 4:30 pm E/T.