- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Mike Miller Questionable to Play Against Grizzlies
- Updated: December 21, 2014
After being held out of Saturday’s practice with a sprained right ankle he sustained in Friday’s victory over the Brooklyn Nets, Mike Miller is now considered questionable to play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Miller was able to play on the ankle after rolling it on Friday, so the injury is not considered to be serious. The sharpshooter was 7-8 from three-point range in his first game back from a concussion.
In other news, power forward Kevin Love was also a little banged up after Friday’s game as he was seen at practice with a wrap on his right hand. Love’s injury occurred when his hand got caught in Mason Plumlee’s jersey resulting in a finger sprain.
However, Love isn’t expected to miss any time according to head coach David Blatt.
“It was a little sore but he’s OK,” Blatt said. “It’s nothing serious.”