- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Mike Miller Questionable to Play Against Grizzlies
- Updated: December 21, 2014
After being held out of Saturday’s practice with a sprained right ankle he sustained in Friday’s victory over the Brooklyn Nets, Mike Miller is now considered questionable to play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Miller was able to play on the ankle after rolling it on Friday, so the injury is not considered to be serious. The sharpshooter was 7-8 from three-point range in his first game back from a concussion.
In other news, power forward Kevin Love was also a little banged up after Friday’s game as he was seen at practice with a wrap on his right hand. Love’s injury occurred when his hand got caught in Mason Plumlee’s jersey resulting in a finger sprain.
However, Love isn’t expected to miss any time according to head coach David Blatt.
“It was a little sore but he’s OK,” Blatt said. “It’s nothing serious.”