- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
8 of the Dumbest Things That LeBron James Haters Have Said
- Updated: September 3, 2016
Ever since LeBron James first donned a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey in 2003, critics have been seeking to marginalize his talents. Regardless of the fact that he’s more than lived up to being the top pick in that year’s NBA Draft, many critics still seek to find flaws in his game or his mental makeup.
Listed below are eight of the dumbest remarks ever uttered by LeBron’s critics:
8. “He always has to be the hero.”
Criticism of this nature usually relates to the sight of James dribbling as the clock winds down to end a quarter or game. The clear inference is that his ego demands that he needs to be the center of attention, regardless of whether or not it serves the team’s best interests.
The main flaw in that theory is that in the biggest game in Cavaliers history, it wasn’t James who connected for the winning basket, it was Kyrie Irving. If James had been so adamant in taking that shot, he would have likely gone ahead and taken it—except that he didn’t.