- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Updated: January 13, 2021
Another blockbuster trade in the NBA went down on Wednesday with the Brooklyn Nets acquiring superstar James Harden from the Houston Rockets. The Cleveland Cavaliers also got involved in the action with a deal of their own.
The Cavs made a move to acquire center Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince from the Nets. Although Allen is a talented player, Cavs center Andre Drummond couldn’t help but crack up about a tweet about Cleveland’s future lineup.
Lmaoooooo I’m weak 😂😂 https://t.co/ka6HHe6Ttv
Cleveland has made some head-scratching moves ever since LeBron James left the team to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers in free agency. The team has seemingly been stockpiling centers, with Allen being the latest along with Drummond and JaVale McGee.
It remains unclear what the team’s motivation was behind acquiring Allen with proven veterans Drummond and McGee already on the roster.
In 12 games this season, Allen has averaged a double-double with 11.2 points and 10.4 rebounds per game while shooting 67.7 percent from the floor for the Nets.