- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs to be without 2 key starters tonight vs. Magic
- Updated: January 4, 2021
Garland suffered a shoulder injury during the latter part of the Cavaliers’ Saturday night road win against the Atlanta Hawks.
Okoro had shown promise in his first two outings before suffering a sprained foot in the Dec. 26 home game against the Detroit Pistons. In addition to his injury, Okoro was placed in the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols, but had been cleared recently.
The hope is that both players will be available on Wednesday when the Cavaliers and Magic conclude their two-game matchup.
The Cavaliers have been plagued by a number of injuries during the early portion of the 2020-21 season, which has sidelined Kevin Love, Dylan Windler and Matthew Dellavedova. In addition, Kevin Porter Jr. has yet to play because of personal issues.