- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James’ elated reaction to Cleveland Browns officially clinching playoff spot
- Updated: January 3, 2021
James has managed to maintain his strong Northeastern Ohio roots, cheering on a Browns team that has reached the postseason for only the second time since returning to the NFL in 1999.
Many of those seasons have been terrible ones for the Browns, with some suggestions being offered along the way that the Browns should sign James.
That idea isn’t as far-fetched as it may seem, since James did play some high school football before turning his complete focus to excelling on the basketball court.
The Browns will play next weekend, with their opponent still unknown. Despite that uncertainty, it’s clear that James will be avidly rooting for them to advance to the next round of the playoffs.