- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs player refers to Isaac Okoro as an ‘absolute ox’ after first few days of camp
- Updated: December 8, 2020
The Cavs reportedly have been impressed with the Auburn University product so far, and his teammates seem to be taking notice as well.
An unnamed Cavs player gave Okoro a big compliment, according to Cleveland.com’s Chris Fedor.
“He’s an absolute ox,” a player said via text message. “He looks good. Super active. He’s been a lot of fun to watch.”
Okoro was the Cavs’ first-round pick at No. 5 overall in the 2020 NBA Draft.
Okoro played one season at Auburn and averaged 12.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game.
He should have a solid role in the Cavs’ rotation this season.