- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Updated: December 4, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers are less than a month from taking the court for the first time since March, but a number of important players are missing time due to the novel coronavirus.
— Evan Dammarell (@AmNotEvan) December 4, 2020
This shouldn’t come as much of a shock given the recent number of players that tested positive in the NBA’s initial testing phase.
Perhaps what is most concerning are the two crucial players that appeared on the list. Both Porter Jr. and McGee are likely going to play big roles in any success the Cavs enjoy this upcoming season.
For McGee, he needs to get on the court with his new teammates as quickly as possible so that he can start to build chemistry with them.
Hopefully those two players, as well as Levi Randolph and Matt Mooney, are able to get back on the court as quickly as possible.